What is a rubber lining?
Rubber is generally the presence of a rubbery surface. More concretely and frequently, it refers to an adhesive surface made of a special adhesive compound (originally gum arabic). Surfaces prepared in this way are intended to allow adhesion - often at a later date.
In today's linguistic usage, however, only some adhesive surfaces are referred to as gummed.
The following gummings are in use for our label solutions:
- Rubber coating permanent
- Rubber coating semi-permanent
- Rubber coating removable
- Rubber coating easily removable
- Rubber coating repositionable
- Rubber coating water soluble
- Rubber coating hotmelt strongly adhesive
- Gumming deep freeze
- Gumming permanent for damp-cool surfaces
- Gumming permanent hot laser printer